Meeting ID: 962 7765 0260
Having fun on Zoom meetings is a delicate balance between how to engage everyone and allow for the free flow of conversation in the group.
· There will be time for everyone to socialize at the beginning of the meeting.
· After socializing, the host will mute all guests so that background noises will not interfere with the meeting.
· You can use “raising of the hand” to indicate you want the microphone to speak. This has helped us give a chance for everyone to get in on the conversation
· You can also use the “Chat” function on the side panel to message either the entire group or individuals privately.
· Come as you are. Feel free to eat (or not), contribute (or not), or join late and leave early (or not)..
We want to hear from you. Let’s stay in touch and keep the spirit alive!
If you have any questions or security concerns, please contact Jerry Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 817-727-5790.
No special setup is required. Using your computer or cell phone, either click the link meeting link provided, or open a web browser, head to https://zoom.us, click the “join a meeting” link at the top of the page, and join using the meeting ID and password below. You’ll have the option to download and install the zoom app, and you’re free to either do that, or join through your browser. If your phone or computer has a camera, you have the choice of whether or not to “join with video”—if you do, we’ll be able to see your smiling face. Whether or not you join with video, you’ll be able to see anyone else who has joined. Remember—once on the call, keep you microphones muted unless talking to the group. Otherwise your side conversations or other noise in the room steps over those who are speaking.