We're still here for you!
Wondering About This Year’s Waggoner Guide?
With all that is far from normal this year, rest assured that the annually updated Waggoner Cruising Guide is there for you. The much anticipated 2021 Waggoner Cruising Guide is arriving in early December. This year’s edition is completely updated and bigger and better than ever. Despite the challenges of a closed border and restricted community access, the Waggoner Team was able to collect updated information about destinations to make your 2021 cruising season a bit more normal. The Waggoner Cruising Guide has been guiding boaters through the Pacific Northwest waters since the early 1990s, with updated editions published every year since its inception.
This year’s edition has been expanded with a new Southeast Alaska chapter that takes boaters beyond Ketchikan, extending the guidebook’s territory northward to Glacier Bay, Haines and Skagway. If you have been dreaming about cruising Southeast Alaska or have been there and wished you had a reliable source of boating information, then you won’t want to miss the 2021 edition of the Waggoner Cruising Guide.
Special Promo for Yacht Clubs
Purchase your 2021 Waggoner Cruising Guide, or the 2021 Ports & Passes at the WaggonerGuide.com Book Store before January 15th and receive a 15% discount off the regular purchase price. To take advantage of this special promotion, go to www.waggonerguidebooks.com/2021 and use the Coupon Code YC2021 at checkout. This special promo does not include shipping costs and does not apply to orders already placed with the Waggoner Book Store.
Valid only in the U.S.
Boaters will be pleased with the new look and feel of the 2021 Waggoner Cruising Guide – here are a few HIGHLIGHTS of the 2021 Edition:
1. New Southeast Alaska Chapter – Destinations from Ketchikan northward to Haines, Skagway, and Glacier Bay National Park
2. Over a Hundred Maps and Dock Diagrams have been added or revised
3. 2021 Theme, “Meeting the Challenge,” highlights boating events and races, both power and sail
4. Reference Maps have numbers in Yellow where Fuel Docks are located for easy reference
5. The Compendium (front section) includes new material – How to Handle Emergencies; information about Insurance; and additional Weather Resources
6. More than 55 informative Sidebars include topics such as “Be Bear Aware-What to Do;” “Seasickness Prevention;” and fun to know “Nautical Slang – Common Expressions.”
As the Most Trusted Source for Northwest Boating Information, the Waggoner continues to serve the reader and empower the boating public to discover the rewards of cruising the Pacific Northwest. Many of our readers tell us that the Waggoner is their bible for Northwest cruising.
The Waggoner Team
Purchase Your 2021
Coupon Code YC2021 at Checkout
Expires January 15, 2021